- The Middle School Invite is hosted by Dunes Volleyball Club! The invitational does not have a team tournament entry fee! 4 Team pools Pool Play will be 2 games to 25 with no cap.
- Single elimination tournament to follow.
- Warm-up balls – Per current recommendation, teams should bring their own warm-up balls
- Each team must provide 1 line judge and 1 scorekeeper when they play.
- Admission Fee Adults $8.00 Seniors and students $5.00
- Bleacher seating is not available. Fans are encouraged to bring chairs with them and to observe proper social distancing
- Most teams will set up a eating area outside
- Concessions – Pre-packaged food and drinks will be available at the concession stand
- Food will not be allowed in the building. Teams will be allowed to bring coolers and set up food outside. Since this tournament is large we ask teams prepare to eat outside. Think in terms of tailgating. Tents maybe set up on the grass area outside of the Dunes Events Center. Please bring a table to set up.
- We ask teams and fans only be in the gym when your team is playing
- Social Distancing – All Fans are to remain socially distanced at all times (6ft apart) unless in the same family pod
- Drink containers – Each student-athlete is to have their own water bottle. There will be no drinking fountains available
- Towel – If a player want a towel they should bring their own towel from home and not share it
- No locker rooms are available at the Dunes Events Center. Players should come dress with their game shoes on before entering the building. Bags will not be permitted into the building.
- Parking – There is parking both north and west of the Center. We will have a separate entrance for fans and one for players & coaches. There will be a separate exit for all to use
- Tournament will begin at 9:00 AM CST
- Doors open at 8:00 AM CST
- Dunes Events Center 110 Clear Lake Blvd LaPorte, IN 46350